Register
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Level

Report Cheat/Hack Auto combo DK

Hi, first thing, i have to say that my english is bad, but please try to help me.

a DK name WoooooooWWWW used cheat auto combo in game. Please check the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_25j...ature=youtu.be

As you can see, DK wooowwwww and DW GameMaster is used by same person. In the video, i used auto loot zen to avoid his combo and restore SD by killing mobs. Few second later, he teleport his DW into the spot to clear mobs. i tried to kill his DW for restoring SD & HP. Then the DK stopped cheat hack (Only use Twisting Slash) and teleport his DW back to the spot then re-enable his auto combo cheat to kill me by TRIPLE COMBO constantly.

Please do something ADM/GM, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by notbad123; 10-29-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Administrator
    Achievements:
    OverdriveRecommendation Second ClassSocialTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    I analysed the video, and I don't see any auto-combo hack. There are like 10+ combo's ingame and only in the last minute you got ripped.
    If it's a real auto-combo you would have been lolzed in less then 1 second.

- There are aswell ancient items that has % todo double damage or even triple damage that can explain suddenly higher combo damages
    - Also you can warp to characters if you are in a party after you got killed.

Anyway will investegate further, but based on the video & accounts logs i did not find anything strange

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MuAdmin View Post
    I analysed the video, and I don't see any auto-combo hack. There are like 10+ combo's ingame and only in the last minute you got ripped.
    If it's a real auto-combo you would have been lolzed in less then 1 second.

- There are aswell ancient items that has % todo double damage or even triple damage that can explain suddenly higher combo damages
    - Also you can warp to characters if you are in a party after you got killed.

Anyway will investegate further, but based on the video & accounts logs i did not find anything strange
    If i stand without killing mobs and loot zen to restore my SD & HP, i will die in 2-3 seconds.

He confirmed that he used auto combo. Btw, while he is using combo, he can also type "12312312321asdasdas1deqw" at the same time. But i didnt catch-up that moment in this video. I hope that u can find out something prevent players to use hack/cheat, bcoz this cheat is so annoying.
    Last edited by notbad123; 10-29-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Overall activity: 60.0%

Level
    i see nothing hack and cheat there its normal combo , you have not do dmg to him and he have no ref and he will make easy combo ...

somethime i fight with TPKnight he combo like hell too i dont want make video about him .Because i know how is good BK will be

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by saatana View Post
    i see nothing hack and cheat there its normal combo , you have not do dmg to him and he have no ref and he will make easy combo ...

somethime i fight with TPKnight he combo like hell too i dont want make video about him .Because i know how is good BK will be
    TPKnight is my elder brother and i know exactly that he is insane in combo. But this guy confirmed in Vietnamese that he is used cheat program to do all of this combo. He can do combo and typing at the same time, but i didnt catch up that moment in this video because i was turn on bandicam too late.

Btw, i post this video with a wish that admin can find out a way to prevent ppls using cheat/hack ingame. I really dont want the DK in this video get IP Ban from admin, i wanna revenge while he dont using any cheat/hack.
    Last edited by notbad123; 10-29-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Overall activity: 60.0%

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by notbad123 View Post
    TPKnight is my elder brother and i know exactly that he is insane in combo. But this guy confirmed in Vietnamese that he is used cheat program to do all of this combo. He can do combo and typing at the same time, but i didnt catch up that moment in this video because i was turn on bandicam too late.

Btw, i post this video with a wish that admin can find out a way to prevent ppls using cheat/hack ingame. I really dont want the DK in this video get IP Ban from admin, i wanna revenge while he dont using any cheat/hack.
    so if someone is bro of who you reported in video said he is my bro and i know exactly that he is insane in combo , so what are you doing now ?
    and dont blame a country used cheat or smt just blame who use it