Register
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Level

Smile Ligth The Darkness - Mu Online DarkWizard

Hello this is my artwork about Mu i am Mu Fan I have appreciated the illustrations of the forum very much, I would like to congratulate the designers of the forum adm very good visual complements of the forum.
    I would like to introduce my fan art of Mu online, drawing the persongam Dark Wizard with some modifications, but keeping some original things.
    * Added effect on the character's wings and the energy in the character's hands
    I hope you like it , if possible give some tips about DarkWizard , i always play with MG and BK now i want to back to game.Thanks

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard99 View Post
    Hello this is my artwork about Mu i am Mu Fan I have appreciated the illustrations of the forum very much, I would like to congratulate the designers of the forum adm very good visual complements of the forum.
    I would like to introduce my fan art of Mu online, drawing the persongam Dark Wizard with some modifications, but keeping some original things.
    * Added effect on the character's wings and the energy in the character's hands
    I hope you like it , if possible give some tips about DarkWizard , i always play with MG and BK now i want to back to game.Thanks

Nice ... Great Job rate it 9/10

Cheers,

Gigi (4znskygurl)

Server & Forum have a lot of dogy like barking around . Give to them some shit !